Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome...my very first post

Hi! 

My name is Natalie Braverman. About a year ago, I became suddenly single after 21 years of marriage. Never thinking I would be in this position (You just think after 21 years, your marriage is good to go, right?), I was out on my own and feeling nervous about having all the financial responsibility. I had/have a great job and make decent money however while I was able to pay my bills, there was just not enough for anything else. I wanted to take my girls on vacation or just hand them some money to go to the movies, but I just did not have it. Even my food budget was tight. 

 I work full-time, but was looking for a way to earn extra income. I sat down with my wise old father and discussed this issue with him. His suggestion was to try to find a way to use my Web Developer skills (daytime job) to supplement my income. I gave this some serious thought and realized that God gave me this brain for a reason. 

I knew how to build websites, but did not really have the clients for this except for the occasional friend that would ask me for help creating a website for free. I did a ton of research. There seemed to be a plethora of online business opportunities out there. In fact, it was extremely overwhelming once I started looking at the different options. I bought several "Make Money Online" programs, but I did not make any money until I went to this great site called Warrior Forum which had product reviews of everything. I found this truly helpful. I do not make one penny promoting this site. It is just a great place to start to research products that you might be considering. I felt like I hit the lottery when I FINALLY made some actual money. 

I am not a one-trick pony so I decided to try several things at the same time. Here are the places I actually made money:


 http://onlinewealth101.com 
This leads to a site called World Profit. This site will show you anything and everything you ever needed to know about making money online. This takes time to build, but there is no “truly” get rich quick thing that I have come across. Once you get going and put some work into it, you WILL see results…BIG RESULTS.

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com 
This is an absolutely AMAZING site. It has a step-by-step program to show you how to have online success. Wealthy Affiliate is the #1 ranked affiliate community in the world! According to WA, there are over two billion people on the internet and WA will teach you how to connect with them. 

 http://instantpaydaynetwork.com This is probably one of the fastest ways to earn quick pocket money. You sign-up and try corporate offers then you share the link with other people. Once they sign-up and try the corporate offers, you make money. I just started this one and I am making about $100 a day. There are resources to show you how to promote the site. This is extremely EASY.  

https://adhitprofits.com 
This is a revenue sharing advertising site. You can setup an advertising campaign to promote your site. Here is the cool thing about this site, you make money while promoting your site. If the site brings in revenue from advertising then it is shared with all of its members. Well that is it for now. I will be posting articles on Internet Marketing on a regular basis. I just wanted to share my experience and what actually worked for me.

If you are just starting out, take a deep breath and realize that you need to sort out the true opportunities from the shams. The above information is a great starting place. 

I wish you all great success! 

 Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment